Time & Location
Jan 24, 2020, 7:00 PM – Feb 23, 2020, 2:00 PM
Ashland Hot Yoga, 2455 Siskiyou Blvd, Ashland, OR 97520, USA
About the event
30 Days of Yoga
“Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people” - Mr. Rogers
Join us in January and February for 30 Days of Yoga! This is an opportunity to enhance your life with the transformational aspects of yoga, community support, and organic raw juice.
The pillars of this 30 Days of Yoga are:
- daily yoga (select whichever classes best fit your schedule)
- community support
- weekly themes, meditations, contemplations, and practices
- organic raw juices
Free Info Meeting and Soft Beginning Sunday Jan 19th 1pm
Join us for info, inspiring stories, Q&A, and fresh juice! If you sign up by Jan 19th, in addition to the 30 Days of Yoga beginning on Jan 24th, you will get 2 extra classes during the week of the 20th to build up to the daily yoga. This will also be a week of coming into presence and preparing for the 30 days ahead.
Program Begins Friday Jan 24th 7pm
This is a New Moon and we will gather to set intentions and kickoff the beginning of the 30 Days of Yoga.
Sunday Jan 26th 1pm
The first of our 5 official Sunday meetings. Each week we will enjoy organic juice, celebrate successes, discuss challenges, and receive practices for the week ahead. Every week will have its own theme that you will weave throughout your practice, including meditations, journaling, and nutritional support.
Sunday Feb 23rd
1pm Closing ceremony and celebration after 30 Days of Practice.
Your investment is $197 which includes:
- 30 yoga classes (plus 2 additional classes the week of Jan 20th)
- 1 Friday evening intention setting ceremony
- 6 Sunday gatherings of teachings and community support
- fresh organic juice every Sunday meeting
- weekly guidance and contemplations for journaling, meditation, and practice
- support materials including a journal, mala beads, oil, etc
- guest teachers
Space is limited to create an intimate experience. Reach out if you have any questions, or sign up online at ashlandhotyoga.com to hold your spot.